- Client: ASDA (Barr Construction)
- Service: Plastering
ASDA Barrhead was due for completion in April 2014. The primary contractor, Barr Construction, approached MCQ to provide a skim coat on 1000m2 of plasterboard. The final finish had been left to the last minute and a quick project completion was essential.
The render was machine applied and required scissor lifts and cherry pickers to reach higher areas. Due to the time restraints we opted to work night shifts across four days.
The project was completed on time and the supermarket was able to open on schedule.
- Skim coat 1000m2 of plasterboard.
- Machine applied
- Worked night shifts to deliver the job on time.
- The plastering had been left last minute on this project, when we arrived 90 percent of the sheeting had already been done and they were looking for it to be completed ASAP.
- Three men were put on this and had it was finished in four days working off scissor lifts and cherry pickers.